Thursday, November 15, 2007

Grandpa's Little Spy

"Grandpa, is
it good to keep
secrets?"
"Well my little
bowl of Raisin
Bran, that all
depends."
"Depends on
what you old
gray haired
has-been?"
"Well, it kind
of depends on
if the secret
is juicy or not."
"Ok, well, I
got a secret,
but I'm not
sure if I can
say. I don't
want my peeps
to think that
I'm gonna say
stuff to you.
Will you tell
somebody
else if I tell
you my secret?"
"Of course, that's the fun part about secrets."
"Ok, I guess I can trust you. Whenever Grandma
is talking and talking and then all of a sudden she
gets quiet for a few minutes, that means that she's
eating bad stuff like Trader Joe's Belgium Chocolate."
"By the name of So-and-So, that's not a secret. I
already knew that. But I'm glad that you told me.
Now, keep on reporting me stuff that Grandma does, ok?
That will be our little secret."

No comments: