Sunday, November 11, 2007

2 Chix Talkin'

Namaile:
Hollah!
Isabella:
Hi Namy!
N: So did
you see
Conan last
night? Oh
da crazy
red-head
was going
off.
I:Um, nope
I went to
bed way
earlier than
that.
N: Cool...so
my Uncle
Troy is so
ripping on
my Aunty
Mahina cuz
she likes Dax
Flame and
Jsan Mraz.
He calls 'em
gay and she's
like, 'No they
ain't.'
I: What's gay?
N: Really....what EXACTLY IS gay?.....Anyway....Hey look at that sky.
Man, I wish I was a bird so I can fly away. I would go to Mexico and
hang with the natives, eat tortas all day. Then I would fly to Hawaii
and find some Ilocanos making kalding kaldareta and eat shave ice
and malasadas from Leonards. Then I'd fly over my Grandpa's place
in Oceanside and crap all over that piece of junk car that's been in
his driveway for 10 months now. Then I'll go fly around till I find those
crows from the movie 'Dumbo' and say, "Man, you guys offend me."
I: No....really.....what's gay?

No comments: