Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just 'Somewhat' Offensive

"Hey little
girl, what
are you
laughing
at? What's
so funny?"
"I just
looked in
the mirror
and saw my
hair...Ha
Ha Ha Ha...
hilarious..."
"How about
a stupid joke? Would you like to hear one?"
"Yah Ok Grandpa, as long as I don't find it offensive."
"Ok, well this guy found himself on a bar floor. And he was like,
'Oh crap, I must have had too much'. So he crawls out the bar
and gets up to catch a taxi. But then he falls on the curb and says,
'Ah crap, I'll just crawl home'. So he crawls all the way home and
stumbles through the doorway after opening the lock and ends
up on the floor again. 'Oh crap, I really had too much to drink'.
So he crawls into bed and his wife goes....'Did you have too much
to drink again?' And he's like, 'Yah honey, how'd you know?'
So the wife says, 'Cuz the bar called and said you left your
wheelchair there again.'

No comments: