Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mac-N-Cheese Is Mainland Food

"Grandpa,
what do you
think about
macaroni n
cheese?"
"I don't....
I mean that
is mainland
food. Homey
don't play
dat."
"Oh really,
cuz I love it.
It's so good."
"Yah, well you would think that cuz you're a mainland girl."
"So, you telling me that you don't eat mainland food?
What is Costco Hot dogs? Mainland food right?"
"Yah, but whenever I eat a Costco Hot Dog, I regret it later."
"And what about In-and-Out Double Double Hamburgers?
That's mainland food too right?"
"Yah...but after I eat one, I regret it later."
"So...what I think you're saying, you Ancient Asian Dolt, is
that if you regret it later, it's not the same as eating it."
"Yup yup...you're pretty smart for a little girl."
"Yah....................I can't believe Grandma married you."

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.