Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grandpa Teaches Namaile Greek

"Hey little
girl, give me
a kiss."
"Get away
from me you
old Ilocano
Visayan and
grey-haired
Orangatan.
Kissing is
for people
who are
married."
"Let me tell
you sompin
about kisses
k? The greek
have 4 words
for kissing k?
There's a
guppy kiss.
That's a
principled
kine of kiss.
Like when
you have to
kiss a very
distant old
aunty that
smells like
Vicks. Then
there's philly
-a-kiss. Like
when you
kiss your
close close
friends...
Isabella or
somebody
like that.
Then there
is Error kiss
like when
you kiss somebody romatically, and her name is Thelma.
That obviously is an Error. And then there's Store-Ge-Kiss.
That's when you kiss your Grandpa cuz he's gonna take
you to the store later and buy you some stuff. I guess there's
one more. It's the Filipino smell your hair or cheeks kiss.
That's my favorite. I save that for the ones I really really love.
So aren't you glad your Grandpa taught you something today?"

1 comment:

sandra said...

the first and second pictures are crazy cause there's a magic mirror between the two of you, showing either the past or future. identical profiles or something.