Saturday, February 9, 2008

Except Eugene Levy Ruined the Film

"Grandpa, did you see
the movie, 'Serendipity'?"
"You mean with Cusack
and Kate Bekinsale? Yup."
"So what old man, is that
movie full of crap or what?"
"Well, I hated it when the
little boy pushed all the
elevator buttons, cuz then
Cusack never saw Bekinsale
that night cuz of him."
"Isn't that the point you old
Ilocano freak? They finally
do see each other at the end
of the movie cuz it was their
destiny right?"
"Well, first of all my little
Jujubee...Destiny is crap. But Serendipity is the phenomenon of
finding something valuable that you weren't even looking for...
a natural gift of making cool discoveries by accident. So I'm down
with that. Like, I was hoping I would one day have a pretty little
granddaughter, and BooYah! Here you is...Serendipity."

No comments: