Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Um.....A Hug From My Grandpa.........Duhhh!

"Grandpa,
did you
ever find
money on
the ground?"
"Well, one
time your
old gray
haired
Ilocano/
Visayan
Grandpa
found 20
bucks. I
kind of hit
the jackpot with that one. It was down by Cooke Street along
a fence. After that, I kept looking on the ground for months
thinking I was gonna find something like that again, but it
never happened. Say La Vee. We used to know this guy at
work that was always looking for money, so we used to throw
coins on the sidewalk or the road before he got there. Yah,
I can amuse myself quite easily I guess."
"Well, my wrinkled and shriveled-up old Bookbook, I'm gonna
keep looking till I find something like you did. But I'm gonna
find something better that 20 bucks...."
"And what might that be, my little almond rocha?"

2 comments:

Papa Joe said...

Not to get persnickety, but I assume you meant c'est la vie. Yeah, I can't help myself sometimes...

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

AAHAHA! YOU SPELLED IT SAY LA VEE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

love you
Waverly