Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Uh Oh....There Goes Your Time Again!

"Here's a real
funny story,
bla bla bla bla
...now forward
to 10 other
knuckleheads
or else you
will have bad
things happen
to you..."
"What do you
think Uncle
Tyler?"
"Delete"
"Greetings
from Kenya,
I am a prince
and I got a
Bazillion bucks
but I need
your bank
routing number
...please send it
right away or
else I will die
from Cancer."
"Delete"
"Hi, I am an
Old Bookbook
with a pretty
granddaughter
whose name is
Namaile. She
is a genius and
I have gray
hair and I am
a knucklehead
with nothing
better to do
than waste
your time by
reading this
mental blog. Oops...there goes another 5 minutes of
your time. Please forward this to 500 of your closest
friends or you will have ukus in hard to reach areas."
"Save"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look so smart in these pictures