Sunday, July 29, 2007

Favorite Pics.....

Number 6
This pic is cool cuz she's checking out this flower in
Seattle and she's thinking, "This is a flower. It's pretty. I like it cuz
it's pretty and it smells good." She got a good grip with her
right hand and her left hand is there in case it falls. I think
that qualifies her as a genius.

Number 5

The way she's holding her blanket and sucking

her thumb is exactly what her mom used to do

when she was small kid, except her mom would

smell my pillowcase. The look in her eyes says,

"One day, I'm gonna own you." Hah! she already does.

Number 4

Here's a pic of her first snow. So that's cool. It's

also a pic of her and her mom. You need one of

those in your 'Top Pics' list. She's thinking here,

"Man it's cold....where am I? North Pole?"

No my little snow bunny, you're in Tacoma.

Number 3

She's like barely born in this pic, and you

can already see in her eyes that she's gonna crack me up.

Her personality shows here and she's just new in town.

"Hey Grandpa, why don't you put the camera down

and get me a double tall mocha?"

Number 2

This is her first walk with Grandpa at Pacific Beach, San Diego.

She's checking out the seagulls, the ocean, the mermaids, the

flying fish, the dolphins, the pirate ship, and all the freaks walking

the boardwalk. "Grandpa, how come get so many freaks out here?"

"Little girl, they're all freaking out cuz they're jealous. They're

thinking, 'How come he gets to hold her?'"

"Hey you knuckleheads! I get to hold her cuz I'm her Grandpa!"

1 comment:

Margaret said...

#5 is my favorite because Moani has the same kind of picture when she was a little girl.