Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Throw Away the Crap"

"Grandpa,
what is the
best part
of food?"
"Well my
little bran
muffin, I
think you
know the
answer to
that one...
just look at
how you
ate that
cupcake....
you didn't
touch the
bread part
...you only
ate da icing
...and that's
because of
the first
rule of food
...no eat da
healthy stuff
...just eat the
juicy, sweet,
and tasty
stuff...your
Grandpa has
lived by that
rule for 52
years and see
what it's done
for me.... I
got polyps on
my sphincter,
beer belly and
high blood
pressure....
So in review:
If it's sweet - eat it.
If it's got a lot of fat - eat it.
If Oprah eats it - eat it too.
If it's 'healthy', be careful...it prolly tastes like crap.
Just eat the sweet and fatty stuff, and throw away the crap."
"Wow Grandpa, you're so smart."

No comments: