Friday, December 19, 2008

Fake Trains, Tapeworms and Transverse Colons

"Grandpa,
why is it so
fun to run
around this
fake train?
I'm just
wondering
cuz I think
it's really
fun, but I
don't see
you running
around this
thing?"
"Well my
little cold
sore, it's fun
to you cuz
it's so brand
new to you.
Check it out
....how long
have you
been coming
to this place
and running
around this
fake train?"
"Oh, I guess
maybe three
months?"
"Well, I've
been running
around your
Grandma
for over 30
years. I've
been sliding
upside down
and falling
all over her...
and let me
tell you... it
only got me high blood pressure and tapeworm."
"Yeah, but you prolly got that from 52 years of eating
pork fat and a somewhat sedentary lifestyle. Why don't
you try running around this fake train a couple times
and see if your physical problems go away."
"Uh oh... I think I can feel that tapeworm biting my
transverse colon again."

No comments: