Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes...We're Talking About DooDoo

"Grandpa,
what is that
orange
looking
drink that
you just
made?"
"Well my
little Haole
-bookbook,
that's my
psylliyum
husk drink."
"Yeah, but
the container
says 'Kirkland Natural Fiber Laxative'."
"Yeah, well Costco cannot spell psylliyum husk...and apparently
neither can I, I suppose. But it's a really tasty drink. It's good for
us old people. It makes me a 'regular' guy. You know what I mean?"
"No....what do you mean?"
"Ok...well, my orange drink is like sandpaper...and it goes down into
my junk and scrapes all the junkwall....and then all the scrapings go
into a special collecting area until it's time for it to go. If you love
somebody, you have to set it free...if they come back then....
......um..............I'm not sure how the rest of that saying goes."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYfC_TubDo

No comments: