Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choco-Latte

"Grandpa,
do you love
chocolate
as much as
I do?"
"Well my
little Cocoa
Puff, if I
wasn't
married to
your Grammy
I would prolly
marry some
chocolate....
but not just
any chocolate walking down the street. It would be
Belgium Chocolate that they sell at Trader Joes. It's
a milk chocolate called Pound Plus. It's 17.6 ounces
of pure love....hence the name Pound Plus. Don't care
for the dark chocolate or their chocolate with nuts in
'em cuz it's just taking up space that should be taken
by more chocolate. And if anybody else thinks that they
know of a better chocolate...them people are mental."
"Grandpa, are those people more mental that somebody
having imaginary conversations with their granddaughter
who can barely even say, 'grandpa'?"
"Imaginary conversations with granddaughters? Ha Ha ha
Ha Ha Ha! You crack me up."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoM7EgmzDls


No comments: