Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yes, I Am a Guilao

"Grandpa, what would you like me to call you?"

"Well, I'd prefer you NOT call me Lolo or Papa

or Grandpappy or Grandknucklehead or Roy the

Wonderdog...... you can just call me 'Grandpa'."

"Sorry, I'm having a hard time with that... how about Grand-ka?"

"Yeah, whatever.... I guess that's better than 'Roy the Wonderdog'."

"Grandpa, how can you tell if someone is a Guilao?"

"Well, one way is that a Guilao likes to move their junk from

one place to another, and then call the first place clean.

Like your uncles...they're all Guilaos...what they like to do is

put all their dirty stuff under the bed or in the closet...or they

might not even give a rip and just put their crap anywhere.

And then when you asked em if they cleaned their mess,

they'll be like, 'Yeah, I'm all done....it's all clean now.'

Yup... I can see where you get your cleaning skills."

No comments: