Monday, December 1, 2008

Change? No ... Just Keeping It Real

"Grandpa,
does it feel
like I've
changed a
little bit?"
"Changed
a little bit?
No......you
changed a
lot. You're
a big girl
now."
"Grandpa,
what about
you? Have
you changed a little bit yourself?"
"Um....yup. I changed cuz I used to go to
Costco's and eat all the snacks that the old
ladies used to pass out. And whenever they'd
give me something to munch on...I would act
like I was actually sampling it...'Hmmmm...
this pot sticker is really tasty... what aisle can
I find these tasty little numbers?' In reality,
I was just grubbing down whatever to fill up
space in my transverse colon.
Well now that I've changed, I just take the food
and say, 'Thanks Aunty'. No need act all phonie."
"Grandpa, you're the smartest Grandpa in the world."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrG4lF_QNkU

No comments: