Saturday, November 29, 2008

Retarded Seaworld Seals

"Grandpa,
Seaworld
is fun cuz
there's all
of these
fish and
seals and
stuff."
"Yup yup...
good thing
we're in San
Diego cuz if
we were in
Manila, the
seal would
have an
apple in his
mouth."
"Yeah, and
it would be
spinning
over a fire."
"That's not
cool yeah
Grandpa?
Is it true
that seals
can hear us
and they
understand
what we're
saying?"
"Yes, it is...
go ahead...
try and ask
the seal a
question.
But you have
to remember
... sometimes
seals don't
make sense."
"Hey Mister Seal...do you like living in San Diego Seaworld?"
"Where am I? San Diego Seaworld? I thought I was in a
Christina Aguilera video."
"Grandpa, that seal doesn't even make sense."
"Hey little girl, throw me some fish to eat...my chiropractor
told me that fish is full of Omega 3 and it can lower my taxes."
"Grandpa, that seal says crazy stuff."
"Hey little girl, remember when I was a little caterpillar?....
Look at me now...I'm a beautiful butterfly-seal."
"Grandpa, that butterfly-seal is retarded."

No comments: