Friday, November 14, 2008

Knucklehead Sandwich

"Grandpa,
do you ever
wanna punch
yourself?"
"Do I ever?
Of course I
do, especially
whenever I
say 'do i ever'.
But lately,
I've been in
the mood to
punch myself
whenever I
eat like a pig.
Believe it or
not, your old
Grandpa used
to have a six
pack...but now
I got a keg....
and whenever
I eat like a
pig, I feel like
punching my
self. I'll be like,
'Oh man, I
ain't gonna eat
no junk today',
and then sure
enough, I'll eat
2 orders of
junk and a side
of crap. So that's
the time I'm
bout to give my
face a smack ...
give myself a
little knuckle
sandwich...."
"That's funny
Grandpa."
"What's funny?"
"I was thinking that since you're a knucklehead,
you should actually be giving yourself a knucklehead
sandwich. Dats funny, you Visayan knucklehead."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86IpU3g-S8Q

No comments: