Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dollar Fish Tacos at Rubio's Every Tuesday

"Grandpa,
do you like
Rubio's on
Tuesdays?
Cuz I do..."
"Do I like
Rubio's on
Tuesday's?
DO I EVER.
Cuz Tuesday
is Dollar
Fish Taco.
That's quite
a bargain...
it comes with
a lime...and
all the salsa
from the
salsa bar that
you want...
The salsa bar
got a pretty
good selection.
It even got
pickled carrots
and all the lime
and lemon you
want. I refuse
to go to Taco
Bell...if you live
in San Diego
and you go to
Taco Bell, my
personal
opinion is that
you're mental.
That would
be like living
by a dog pound
and eating beef
... mental."
"Grandpa, I'm
thinking that your analogy might be a little off. But I see
what you're saying. They even serve beer here yeah?
'Oh waitress, we'd like a couple of Dos Equis'."
"Namaile...that's not a waitress...that's your Grandma."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCDqrpfjxw0

No comments: