Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cock-A-Roaches


"Grandpa, is there cockaroaches in the backyard over here?"
"No... there's no cockaroaches here in the mainland. They
only get snakes...so not so bad."
"Good... cuz I don't like cockaroaches. In Hawaii get plenny, yeah?"
"Oh yeah, Hawaii get choke cockaroaches. But that's only cuz local
people love 'em."
"Why Grandpa? Why do the locals love cockaroaches?"
"Cuz, it's fun when you slap 'em with your slippah.
"Grandpa, if cockaroaches could talk, what would they say?"
"They would prolly say stuff like, 'Hey brah, no slap me.'"
"Grandpa, what would you do if a cockaroach said that to you?"
"I would say, 'Come here little cockaroach...don't worry I won't
slap you with my slippah.............................................PAK!'"

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

OK...that weather"man"...Ew.