Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Cover....Bad Covers

"Grandpa, check it out....I'm standing in front of a Sgt. Pepper cover.
What do you think, you old Visayan idiot?Is this the best cover ever?"
"Ummm, probably one of the best I suppose...of all the Beatles covers
....I always thought Abbey Road had the best cover. Meet the Beatles
was a close second....when I was a small kid, I used to draw the Meet
the Beatles cover all the time when I'd be doodling."
"Grandpa, I thought you just read magazines when you're doodling."
"Ummmm....the OTHER kind of doodling.....Speaking of doodling...
check out these NOT so cool album covers...."



2 comments:

Marlo said...

Had a good laugh from those album covers. Don't know how you find these things.

sandra said...

bahahaha look at her hand hahahaha; her face is like hina's.