Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boom Tarat Tarat

"Grandpa,
check it out
......my dad
is bonding
with me by
eating some
goldfish.....
this is fun."
"Yeah, well
sometimes
I feel sad
cuz a long
long time
ago, your
mom promised me that she would never marry and she'd
live with me and Grammy forever...but then again, I'm pretty
happy cuz now you're born and I love you so much....it's
just the circle of life..........you know...........'Hakuna matata'."
"Grandpa, have you actually ever seen the movie 'Lion King'?
Cuz 'Hakuna Matata' doesn't mean 'Circle of Life'... that was
just an Elton John song.......'Hakuna Matata' is Swahili for
'No Worries' or 'No Problem'.... so....anyway....I was just
wondering cuz you said, 'That's the circle of life, Hakuna
Matata.' You really should get your facts down, you know?"
"Oh wow.......harsh...."
"Well Grandpa, what would you think if I said, "Grandpa,
you're retarded ~Maui no ka oi..........or Grandpa, you're a
gigantic retard ~ Boom Tarat Tarat.....you see what I mean?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUso-0YOeyA

No comments: