Saturday, May 2, 2009

Father and Daughter

"Grandpa,
check it out
...this is my
daddy...his
name's Ken
and I guess
he married
your baby."
"Yeah, he's
a good dad.
He likes to
kiss you."
"How about
you Grand
fool? What
kind of a dad were you? Were you a good daddy too?"
"Ummm...I'm not sure about that...I used to forget
them everywhere, and find 'em a couple of days later.
When your Grammy had to work or be somewhere
else...I wouldn't dress 'em 'appropriately'....We didn't
have a lot of cash back then, so I had to feed 'em WIC
food...which was basically Gubmint cheese, powdered
milk and luncheon meat. We moved around a lot......
one year we moved 5 times....and I used to like to take
them to Sears and go up to a mannequin and tell 'em
to kiss their Aunty. I figured, 'Hey, it could be...??'"
"Grandpa, who'd you do that to the most?"
"Uncle Damian."
"Ohhh....well that explains a lot."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSmgsPZN1k

No comments: