Monday, May 11, 2009

"Stuff For Guys That Are Manly and Tough..."

"Grandpa,
what's more
scarier.......
A Circque de
Soleil Clown,
your wife at
Goodwill.....
The Burger
King King....
Matt Gokey's
scream at the
end of Dream
On.............
or a cop right
behind you when you look in the rear view mirror?"
"Well my little bowl of cheerios, the Circque Clown is
no problem...I just change the channel, cuz I wouldn't
pay to watch it in Vegas .... Same thing with the Burger
King King and Matt Gokey...by the way, you just said
King King on this blog....the cop behind me as I'm driving
my 2000 Toyota Sienna is no problem cuz...c'mon, it's a
gray haired guy in a Sienna..... but your Grammy at
Willys?...... Scaaaary......Oops I just eeheed my pantalon."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX-KOhBlAhk

2 comments:

Papa Joe said...

What about the cop driving behind you in your 1980 Corolla Fastback?

Three Pretty Girls said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....
memories.....