Thursday, May 28, 2009

NBA Playoffs II

"Grandpa, check out this cool park thing...it's all twisted."
"Yes, my little blueberry muffin, it's all twisted, but not
as twisted as what I've been seeing in the NBA Playoffs.
First you got Craig Sager's outfits...I'm pretty sure he's
Ilocano....Then you got every NBA player CRYING after
every play...."REF! I GOT FOULED!" or "REF! WAAAH
WAAAH! WAAAH!".... then you got Ben Wallace with his
little beard in a rubberband... but the most twisted is the
Burger King commercial with their creepy "King" taking
a guy's Burger King Glasses and then the guy says, 'Why
don't you take my girlfriend while you're at it." and then
they do."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbZmQ8S1mbc&feature=PlayList&p=133F7B59324A7784&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=66

No comments: