Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Artist Currently Known as Namaile

"Grandpa,
check it out
.......I drew
this cool
picture on
my drawing
thing. It's a
picture of
you....look...
the face is
mishapen,
bad haircut,
and the hair
is gray."
"Oooohhhh
...mmmmm
...that's nice.
I like your
toy. It looks
like you just
gotta slide
that button
and it will
erase the
picture.....
when I was
a small kid,
I think I had
something like that....it was called 'Etch-a-Sketch'.
It was good for drawing stairs. When you didn't like
your stairs, you just shook it then drew another one.
I wasn't quite as good as Will Ferrel in 'Elf'."
"Grandpa, drawing is hard. I have a hard time doing
the nose. So I just didn't draw one for your face."
"Oh that's okay...it's really not that hard. Just make
a letter "L". Of course, that's for a normal nose. If
you had to draw Michael Jackson's nose...you just
gotta draw two little dots."

http://stupidandold.blogspot.com/2007/12/12-27-07.html

No comments: