Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eight Months till Next January - Boom Boom POW!

"Grandpa,
check it out
........I got a
knife in my
hand and I'm
pretending
that it's a
microphone.
Do you think
that I look
like an idiot?"
"Well, actually
my little ham
bone...here's
a list of idiots
for you:
Rod Stewart,
Cyndi Lauper,
Lionel Ritchie,
Steve Martin
(why was he
playing that
banjo?), KISS
(old guys wearing make-up and leather), Carlos Santana
(why?), David Cook (rogaine now), Tatiana and Bikini girl.
Megan Joy the tatoo girl is a knucklehead. If I hear Fergie
sing 'Big girls don't cry' with that 'La La La La' intro, I will
hurl. And of course, the guyliner mahu when he was wearing
a leather jacket with Lady Gaga shoulder crap. And then at
the end after they announced that Kris won, the knucklehead
Borinky kept standing next to him so that he could have his
face on the TV. What a fruitcake."
"Soooooooooo..... you watched the whole thing?"
"Watched it? I teevo'd it so me and Grammy can watch it
again...................I know...........................I'm old and stupid."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokfhX6v7kU

No comments: