Monday, June 1, 2009

Public School, Private School, Penguins.

"Look at me Grand-Fool,
I look like one of those
Private School kids.....
one of dem kids with a
Snickers bar in my hand.
Grandpa, what's the big
deal about private school?
Is there a difference with
the private and public?"
"Well, my little Snickers
bar, I heard that Obama
went to Punahou but I
went to Barbizon...both
are private schools but
one became president
and the other became an
idiot. On the other hand,
your Uncle Damian went
to GED and your Grammy went to Radford. One
became your crazy uncle, and the other became
a Grammy that loves to go shopping at Mervyns
and Goodwill and watch Lost reruns. So is there
a difference between private school and public?
It looks like crazy people can come from both."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDN3L621ASI

No comments: