Monday, June 8, 2009

Lawai

"Grandpa,
sorry.....I
fell asleep
on Uncle
Mike. He's
carrying me
and I just
knocked out."
"That's ok...
just gotta
watch the
lawai. Baby
lawai smells
okay, but
Grandpa's
lawai smells like pork."
"Why Grandpa, did you eat pork?"
"No... I guess my lawai just smells like pork."
"Grandpa, you old book...maybe you should floss more."
"I remember one time when I was riding the Honolulu
bus... I was all alone when I got on the bus...but when I
woke up...the bus was full of people...and there was a
pretty girl sitting next to me... and when I woke up there
was a pile of lawai on my lap... I guess I drooled it when I
was napping... it was pretty shame."
"Grandpa, did your lawai smell like pork back then?"
"No.... I think my lawai used to smell like Mickey's Big Mouth."

No comments: