Monday, June 22, 2009

Uncle Andrew Doing a Killy Killy Check

"Grandpa,
what's up
with stink
killy killies?"
"I don't
really know
but I'm sure
that it's not
a good thing
.....and then
occasionally
somebody
will give you
a tissue....I
guess so you
can dab your
killy killy....
and I'm like,
Hey brah!
Go dab your
own killy."
"Grandpa,
is that why
some chicks
use perfume?
So that you
can't smell
their stink
killy killy?"
"Yup...that's just about the only reason why chicks
use perfume...is so that you can't smell their killy."
"So... I guess you don't really care for perfume?"
"Not really...to me...the best smell is the smell of
soap and shampoo. The best lotion on a chick is
unscented. The best perfume is no perfume.....
And the worst smell is when the smell
of garlic is coming out of a chick's pores........Ugh."
"Grandpa, what does your wife use?"
"Grammy uses soap and shampoo."
"Cool."

No comments: