Monday, June 23, 2008

"Hey Ladies with Adam's Apples! You Checking Out Uncle Damian?"

"Grandpa,
how did my
uncle Troy
get his name?"
"Well my
little asker
of trivial
matters, he
got his name
from me and
your Grandma.
Cuz my name
is Roy and
your Grandma's
name is Toi...
so we put 'em
together and
at first we got
Ro-toi."
"That's dumb."
"Yeah, so later
we tried Royto."
"That's even
more dumber."
"Yeah, so after
awhile we got
it right...Troy."
"Actually old
freakish old-freak, isn't your wife's name Thelma?"
"Yeah, but how would that sound.....Royelma?"
"Ummm...that would sound retarded...."
"Yeah well, you know Bookbooks have funnier names.
They like the sound of bells ~ like Ding, or Dong or Bong
or Bading. Even better is when they multiply by two ~
like BongBong or I got a cousin named GingGing. I just
keep it simple and call her Ging."
"Hey Grandpa, what is Uncle Troy pointing at?"
"Maybe he's pointing at those ugly girls over there
with Adam's apples that's checking out Uncle Damian."
http://namaile.blogspot.com/2007/02/grandma-ging.html

1 comment:

sandra said...

Luz + Roger = Luzer.

Thanks Mom and Dad.