Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fatkins Fatisfied

"Grandpa,
what do you
think about
cookies? I
think that
cookies are
tasty. It's
really hard
to only eat
one."
"Well my
little cookie
monster, I
believe that
cookies are
the bestest
snacks in the
history of
snacks. It's
sad to say
that I just
recently read
that cookies
have just
dropped to
number 2,
right behind
fruits as the
most common
snack. It's sad
cuz cookies
has it all....the
4 basic food
groups is in
cookies...you
got the flour,
which I'm sure
is a grain...and
you got the
eggs and milk
which I believe
is protein...and
you got the yellow icing, which I believe is a fruit...and the
brown icing, which I'm almost certain is a vegetable. So I
can't believe that cookies aren't number 1 anymore."
"Grandpa, I like this cookie cuz it had a happy face."
"Yah, well...there you go. The four basic food groups and
a happy face...the only thing better than that would be a
home-baked chocolate chip cookie. And then after it cools
on a baking sheet for a few minutes, while it's still kinda hot,
you eat it with some vanilla ice cream. Your mom and aunty
Mahina makes good cookies. Only one problem...
cookies are fatisfying."
"Old flip freak, what is fatisfying?"
"Well my little eater of cookies, fatisfying is what happens when
you eat to fatisfaction foods that are on the Fatkins diet."
"Grandpa, you're the smartest bookbook in the world."

No comments: