Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grandpa's Fashion Tips

"Oh Ancient
Mariner....
what's the
deal with the
undershirt
showing? Is
this how you
guys did it
back in the
last century?"
"Well, my
little dingle
berry, I'm
glad you're
asking me
stuff about
fashion. As
you know, I
went to John
Robert Powers."
"Actually I
thought that
you went to
Barbizon."
"Yeah, well I
went to high
school there,
but I got my
master's at
JRP. Anyway, here's the lowdown on undershirts.
Back in the previous century, letting people see your
undershirt was a fashion 'don't'. It was very ghetto and
if you showed your undershirt, you prolly didn't own a
mirror. But nowadays, it's somewhat cool to have a little
white showing. Although your Uncle Andrew is more than
likely doing it cuz it was the only thing clean in his closet."
"Grandpa, how about showing the tops of your boxers?"
"Better that than showing the tops of your thongs, I guess."
"What about plaid green suits with striped red and yellow tie?"
"That's okay if you're Ilocano..... Hey, wait a minute...."

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

What about brown jump suits?