Friday, January 30, 2009

"A Measure of Intelligence? Yeah Whatever."

"Grandpa,
look at me,
I'm acting
like I'm
thinking."
"Oh good...
thinking is
good. I like
to think too.
Thinking is
a sign that
you have a
measure of
intelligence."
"Ha ha ha ha. Grandpa, you just said that you have a
measure of intelligence. That's funny."
"Well, actually I wasn't trying to be funny. It takes
brains to type... and it takes brains to cut and paste
your pictures onto this blog... and it takes brains to
not confuse my Ps and Fs...and it takes brains to type...
and it takes brains to flay fing fong and not fark the car
too par away...and it takes brains to type..."
"Grandpa, does it take brains to have imaginary conversations
with your granddaughter?"
"Ha ha ha! Imaginary conversations with my granddaughter?
Man...you crack me up. Didn't you say, 'Look at me, I'm thinking.'"
"Actually, I said, "Look at me, I'm acting like I'm thinking."

No comments: