Thursday, January 22, 2009

Barbizon and Radford

"Grandpa,
look at me
...I'm at a
desk acting
like I'm
doing some
schoolwork
or drawing
or something
... Will I be
going to a
school one
of these
days?"
"Yeah, I'm
pretty sure
you'll be in
some school
one of these
days."
"Grandpa,
you old and
mental one,
did you go
to school?"
"Yeah, I
know.......
sometimes
it seems like
I didn't, but actually I did go to a bunch of schools.
But I eventually graduated from John Robert Powers
Class of 74. Modeling School was the best thing for me."
"I thought you said you went to Barbizon - Class of 74."
"Oh yeah...that's right....Barbizon Class of 74. Just make
sure you don't go to where your Grandma Thelma went."
"Where'd she go?"
"Radford....famous for Bette Midler and Thelma Puulei."
"Grandpa, that's not nice...what about all the other people
that went there? Do they have the same problems as Grammy?"
"The SAME problems???? Ha Ha Ha Ha! You crack me up!"



No comments: