Friday, January 23, 2009

Way da Excellent Shoppahs At? Rye Cheeyah

"Grandpa,
look at me.
I'm a good
shopper."
"Yuuup, it
looks like
that you're
getting just
the good n
healthy stuff
and prolly
on sale."
"Hey you
knucklehead
Ilocano and
Visayan
freak, are
you a good
shopper too?"
"Well as a
matter of
fact, I'm an
excellent
shopper.
Check it out
...today I was
at Costco and
I was eating
all the free
snacks from
all da aunties.
And I was
just planning
to eat that
and then I
was gonna
get me a hot
dog or a slice
of pizza. But
then this
aunty was
passing out
Pita Bites
with Chunky Artichoke and Jalapeno Dip on it.
It was so ono, that I bought it. The box of Pita
Bites has to be a good deal cuz it's in a box about
the size of your Grandpa's okole. And the Dip is
in a container of 998 ounces. It'll take us about
5 years to finish it. So, yeah, I guess that you
can say that I'm an excellent shopper."
"Don't worry Grandpa, you can put that big
container of dip next to that giant container of
Costco Mayonnaise that's in your fridge."

No comments: