Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kitty Kat

"Hi Kitty cat."
"Hi little girl."
"Oh you must be one of those talking kitty kats."
"Yup yup. You must be one of those talking little girls."
"Well my name is Namaile and my Grandpa's name is Roy."
"Cool. My name is Kitty kat."
"How does it feel to be a cat?"
"It's cool cuz you could throw me in the air and spin me and stuff
but I'm still gonna land on my feet."
"Right on. If you could throw me in the air and spin me and stuff,
I would land on my butt. Good thing you can't throw me little kitty."
"Hey, tell me about your grandpa. He's very cool...um...does he eat cats?"
"Um, not really, he eats dogs. So you're safe."
"Oh, that's cool. Hey little girl, you know that song from 'Lady and the
Tramp'...that stupid siamese cat song?"
"Yah, I like that song."
"Yah, well I hate that song...check it out.....

We are Siamese if you please,
We are Siamese if you don't please.
Do you see that thing swimming round and round?
Maybe we can reach in and make it drown.
If we sneak up on it carefully,
there will be a head for you and a tail for me.

Do you hear what I hear, a baby cry?
Where there is baby, there is milk nearby.

"Yah on second thought, that song sucks."
"Yah, I'd rather listen to Celine Dion than that....."
"HA HA HA HA HA HA...Celine Dion? HA HA HA HA HA!"

No comments: