Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Play Christopher Robin!"

(No, this is a different
picture from Namaile
is my Sunshine)
"Hey Old Book,
tell me some
stories about
when you was
small kid."
"Well, my little
macadamia nut,
I used to know
this knucklehead
named Bobby
Wong. He was
always acking
like he was all
doped up, but
I think really
he was just a
knucklehead. If
we was playing
guitar, he would
always say stuff
like, "Play Christopher
Robin....Play Christopher Robin."
And then when you look at his face,
his eyes always looked all glazed and he
had a goofy smile on his face that said, "Ho, I
hope somebody going buy one pizza pretty soon."
Just imagine Spicoli talking to Mr. Hand. Same guy.
But I give him credit cuz he was a decent surfer and
he could catch fish once in a while. I hope one day he'll
get his act together. Not just him but his whole family.
Hey, you never know...."

No comments: