Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blah Blah Blah Blah


A lot of kids
come up to
Namaile
and want
to say
stuff....
but all she
hears is
"bla bla bla."
Like this
little girl
Kaylee
is saying to my little genius, "Hey Namaile,
did you see Hannah Montana? You got the
latest Celine Dion CD? What do you use for your
skin? I use Clinique... I always
moisturize after I exfoliate....bla bla bla bla."
Well first of all, Namaile doesn't listen to crap.
She also don't need no stinkin' beauty products cuz
she's naturally beautiful.
So she tells Kaylee, "Filipino please" then gives her the
don't bother me bookbook look.
That's right you knuckleheads...she's a genius.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What!! beauty products, no way, Namaile gets her natural beauty from all her grandmas. She does not need any stinkin beauty products. It's all about having
good genes sista.