Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Ugly Facts

"Grandpa,
how come
when I act
all mental,
some people
will say I'm
funny...but
other people
will say I'm
mental?"
"Well, my
little Irish-
Book-Pake,
that's cuz
of the Ugly/Pretty rule."
"Grandpa, you freakish mental Filipinucklehead, what is
the Ugly/Pretty rule?"
"Well...it goes like this....
If you're a pretty girl and you act all mental or you say
something mental, people will laugh and say, "She's so funny."
But if you're ugly, then people will say, "What an idiot!" If
you are pretty and you say, "Can I borrow 10 bucks?" then
people will say, "10 bucks? Here....take 20." But if you is ugly,
then people will say, "10 bucks? Get out of here...you ugly!".
If you cut someone off on the road and you're pretty, then
people will wave and say, "No problem sistah...cut in front of
me anytime." But if you is ugly and you cut someone off, then
they will say, "Hey Stupid! You know how fo' drive or what?"
That is the Ugly/Pretty Rule. What you tink about dat?"
"Well Grandpa, I'm worried cuz one girl is laughing at me, and
the other haole girl isn't laughing.....I don't think I like that rule."
"Don't worry my little Namaile, you're pretty."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kfLG4c_PE

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

Yeah...but looks don't matter if you can dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_r5O4PKi4&feature=related