Saturday, October 18, 2008

Top 5 Fun Stuffs To Do

"Grandpa, what
are fun stuffs?"
"Well my little
mango mochi
ball, there's a lot
of fun stuffs....
but if I had to
name 5 stuffs
that's fun I guess
it would be these...

1. Playing music
with friends....not
karaoke music...
but real music with
real instruments
and everybody
sings or tries to,
and the people
that play guitar - or
whatever - knows when to play loud and when to play soft.
Having people like Tucker Torigoe or anybody else that don't
give a rip is fun. Watching bookbooks sing karaoke is fun for
awhile, but eventually it gets irritating.

2. Playing basketball with friends....cuz basketball is the
best game ever invented and when it's played right -
nobody hogging the ball and everybody liking a good pass
rather than a good shot...and on those days when I'm in
the zone, it's even better and funner.

3. Eating good food with close friends and family....I think
good choices would be Grand Peking in Federal Way with
Guilaos....Salu Salu at Moreno Valley with Santiagos....and
back yard barbecue with whoever's with us at the time. I
like it best when nobody eats fat and gives me their fat...
I'm ecstatic, my colon is ecstatic and my tapeworm is ecstatic.

4. Watching something funny on TV....K-dramas, SNL,
Comedy Central standup like Brian Regan, The Office,
The Simpsons and old cartoons like Bugs Bunny....not new
cartoons which is junk, generally speaking. It's even funner
when the show isn't supposed to be funny, but it turn out
to be funny for the wrong reason. For example, bad acting
is funny. Stupid dialog is funny. Shows having to use a laff
track for sitcoms because the dialog is so lame is funny....
and of course any diahrrea, IBS or male dysfunction ads
are hilarious.

5. Going down crazy giant slides with a funny little girl....
and watching how much fun she has when she's on it. Then
watching her jump around cuz she's having crazy fun is the
funnest thing ever.

No comments: