Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life On Mars With Grandma

"Grandpa,
check out
your wife,
she's like
holding my
hand so I
don't fall
in the water
here in the
Tacoma
Museum of
Glass."
"Yeah, she's
useful every
once in a
while."
"Grandpa,
if you could
go back in
time, what
would you
do different?
Anything
you'd like
to change?"
"If I could,
I would
have had
20 kids, so that you could have some cousins to hang with.
I mean the chances would have been greater, anyway.
You might have a musical cousin named Flaco...
a knucklehead cousin named Damian Junior...
an artistic but moody cousin named Rogaine...
an athletic and super cute cousin named Honeygirl...
and maybe a little special but "slow" one named Radford."
"If you could go back in time...that's what you'd do? Are
you retarded, you knucklehead of the Filipino persuasion?"
"Yeah, I guess you're right....I'll leave time traveling to my
new favorite show on ABC, "Life On Mars".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHAbX1zvFM

No comments: