Sunday, October 5, 2008

Donny Hathaway Applejack

"Grandpa,
my Aunty
Candace let
me borrow
her hat...it's
a little big
but it's aight."
"Yeah, well
that's what
chicks do...
they always
borrow other
people stuff
and den. I'm
gonna tell you
the rules bout
borrowing
other people
clothes k?
1. Ask...no
just take.
2. Clean 'em
when you pau.
No bring 'em
back all hauna
smelling like
hamburgers
and garlic.
3. Let other
people borrow your stuff too. Don't just let 'em borrow your crap.
Let 'em borrow your good stuff....like your Miley Cyrus bvd's.
4. Return 'em right away. No return 'em when it's out of style.
'Hey thanks for returning my Raiders jacket...the one you borrowed
back in '83....thanks for returning 'em now when the Raiders suck.'"
"Wow Grandpa, you must be the smartest Grandpa in the world."
"Nothing can be more true dan dat...and by the way...Aunty Candace's
hat is called an 'applejack' and whenever I see one I think of this guy."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szdl1o6y9k&feature=related

No comments: