Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tomato Butts and Dancing Hamsters

"Grandpa,
you like to
eat, yeah?"
"Well, I
think that
eating can
keep your
tapeworms
happy."
"Is there
anything
that you
won't eat,
you old and
shriveled
Ilocano-Visayan knucklehead?"
"I don't particularly care to eat chicken butts or the part
of a fruit that was connected to the tree....take a tomato
for example...when you cut the tomato to make slices, if
you look at where the tomato was connected to the vine,
there's a black round thing that kind of looks like a butthole.
I find that unappealing and not edible...kind of like chicken
butts is not edible...it's where the chicken made doodoo...
on the other hand, I will eat pork butt...maybe because it
tastes so good, and that the fact that it's the pig's butt doesn't
bother me so much...so there you have it. I will eat anything
in the world, except tomato buttholes and chicken butts.
Now while you think about that, enjoy these dancing hamsters."
http://www.webhamster.com/

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

Yeah, well...you will be happy to know that the pork butt cut is the top part of the shoulder. Right above the just as stoopidly named pork picnic.