Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two Chicks Talking

"Kaylie, did
you see what
that Ho was
wearing?"
"Omg, did
you ever see
anything like
that before?
I wouldn't
ever, ever
wear that
mess. She
prolly got it
at Goodwill
...ha ha ha."
"Um...yeah!
You know
what? That's
where my old
and stupid
Grandpa gets
his retarded
clothes!"
"Ha ha ha!
Hey look at
that one or
there. She's
a wreck. I
think that
she watches
Disney and
said, 'Mom,
take me to
Macy's and
buy me some
Miley Cyrus.'
Ha ha ha.....
Hanna Mess
Tana! She's
so meh. Her
dad has a
mullet."
"Um yeah.... my old and stupid Grandpa is a mullet."
"Group hug. Namaile, I'm so glad we're not retarded."
"Retarded like Hanna Banana? Or retarded like my
old and retarded Grandpa?"
"Ha ha ha.... same thing."

1 comment:

Cheska said...

"Did you see what that Ho was wearing?"

Ah, I died laughing.