Friday, November 13, 2009

Namaile and a Dude With a Chinese Outfit

"Hey"
"Um....."
"So my name
is Namaile....
my Grandpa
is retarded."
"Um......ok"
"I like your
outfit....what
is it? Are you
Chinese?"
"Um ......I'm
not sure....
I think my
mom is from
bookbook
land and my
dad is haole."
"Okay....so,
anyway, it's
cool, did you
wear it at
Long Beach?"
"Yeah, I got
like 4 of 'em.
One green,
one red, one
with flying
Dilberts on it, and this one. What about you? Your
dress had big polka dots on it. It's pretty nice."
"Yeah, my mom bought it. I wore one outfit in the
morning and this one in the afternoon."
"Why'd you change? Did you soil yourself?"
"No. Do you ever watch TV and the performer
changes her outfit after every song? That's why
I changed. That "THING" I wore earlier is so
15 minutes ago. You know what I mean?"
"Um....no.....are you a performer?"
"Am I a performer? Ha Ha Ha! You crack me up!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_D0i7UC9UY

No comments: