Sunday, November 8, 2009

Too Much TV Can Be Bad Sometimes

"Grandpa,
check it out
... I'm doing
what books
do best.....
pose."
"Actually,
my little
haole girl,
not every
book is good
at posing....
take me for
example, I
wouldn't say
that I'm a
good poser."
"But didn't
you used to
be a male
model?"
"Male model,
um yeah, but
that was a
long, long,
long, long
time ago...
about five
years ago...
but lately
I've been
just a male."
"That's ok
Grandpa,
I can show
you a few
poses. Just
pretend like
you're in a
van. Then
just pretend
like you're
a mental girl from Seattle. Then when you smile, just
think about 'I wonder what Tyra Banks would do.' If
you can pull it off, people will be like, 'That girl is pretty.'"
"Um...yeah....that's exactly what I want people to think
of me whenever I'm posing in a van passenger seat."

No comments: