Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Who Taught You That Mess? My Grandpa."

"Grandpa,
you're an
idiot, right?"
"I prefer
to be called
stupid."
"So why do
people put
peanuts in
their nose?"
"Oh........I
don't know...
maybe.....
they're thinking, 'Man,I wish I could smell a peanut or
two right now.....or maybe somebody had flatulated
and putting peanuts in their nose will block that putrid
smell of butt air.....or you know how some bookbooks
like to point with their nose? Well if you have peanuts
in your nose, it makes the pointing more exact......I'm
thinking that there are millions of reasons why people
would put peanuts in their nose."
"Yeah Grandpa, but why did you do it?"
"I don't know, it was the seventies and we were wild."
"Grandpa, you really are an idiot, aren't you?"
"Well, actually there's a part of me that's hoping that
one day you'll put peanuts in your nose....and your
peeps will be asking why'd you do it....and you'll be
like, 'I'm a Guilao, and that's what Guilaos do.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUDs_1m_qBk
(JB don't do no lip sync)

No comments: