Monday, July 20, 2009

Before and After

"Grandpa,
you got any
good 'before
and after'
stories?"
"Yeah, well
before I was
young and
stupid, but
now I'm old
and stupid.
Before your
Grammy
used to go
window
shopping...
but now she
likes to go
for real kine
shopping...
Before your
Grandpa used
to play ball for
two or three or
four hours, but
now he's just
pathetic.
Before, we used
to drink water
from the faucet
but now we go
buy our stinkin'
water."
"Grandpa, you got any 'before and after pictures of my mom
and Uncle Daniel Galla and Grandpa Dan Galla? Like some
old 'before' pics from 1979 and then some 'after' shots now?"

2 comments:

Marlo said...

I remember this photo....but Roy-o that's not Dan-o!! Looks like Ritchie, am I wrong?!?

Three Pretty Girls said...

Marlo Ann!!!
That's Dan Galla and his son Daniel, me and Moani.
First pic is 1979 and second pic is from June 09. Same people.