Saturday, July 18, 2009

Changing the Subject

"Grandpa, how do
change subjects?"
"Oh, that's easy...
all you gotta do is
say, 'So...anyway.'"
"Can you show me
how you do that?"
"Okay.......it's like
I might say, 'So
whenever I take
a shower, not all
of the liquid that
goes down the
drain comes from
the showerhead."
"Grandpa, what
does that mean?"
"So......anyway..."
"Okay Grandpa,
I see how you
did that."
"You can also do
it this way, if you
wanna change the subject, all you gotta do is say,
'Hey look at that cloud up there! It looks fluffy.'"
"Grandpa, can you show me how to do that too?"
"Okay, I could be like, 'Oh my goodness, your
Grammy is so mental...I can't believe what she did.'"
"Grandpa, what did she do?"
"What did she do?......Hey! Look at that cloud up there.
It looks all fluffy."
"Grandpa, you're the smartest Grandpa in the world."

No comments: