Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Origami Bird Doo Doo

"Grandpa,
check it out
...I stay with
this Japanee
Sistah and
she's holding
this paper
bird."
"Yeah, my
little maguro
roll...that's
Origami....
that's when
you fold a
colored piece
of paper and
turn it into
something.
I like to make
Origami too.
But instead
of folding
paper, I like
to roll the paper into little balls and put it inside of the
origami bird....and then I like to pretend like the origami
bird is flying over your Grammy Thelma's plate lunch...
and then drop one of the little balls on your Grammy's
Chicken Katsu. And then I like to say, 'Uh oh...that's a
bad origami bird.'"
"Grandpa, are you making origami bird doo-doo?"
"Little girl...when it comes to origami bird droppings,
it's not the things you don't do....it's the things you do do."

No comments: